By using this invention submission form / website, you (the “user” or “you”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service” or the "Agreement"). Before you may submit any invention information, you must read and accept all the terms and conditions in the Agreement. This Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users and terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to user. You hereby acknowledge:
- You agree that Aqua-Leisure Industries Inc. ("Aqua-Leisure") is under no obligation to hold your idea in confidence, and you understand that we must disclose your idea to various employees and others outside the company to assess the potential value of your idea
- Aqua-Leisure will not return the materials that you submit. You agree that you will keep a duplicate of those materials.
- Aqua-Leisure shall consider your idea only in order to decide whether, in its judgment, the idea has merit, and Aqua-Leisure assumes no obligation to do more than indicate whether or not it is interested in the idea. You understand and agree that Aqua-Leisure, by considering your idea, does not admit that the idea is new or has not already been considered by Aqua-Leisure.
- By submitting your idea, you represent that it is original with you and you alone and that the idea is not similar to any product already on the market
- If Aqua-Leisure is interested in marketing your idea, it will enter into a contract with you provided on terms that it finds reasonable.
- You understand that, in submitting your idea to Aqua-Leisure, you rely solely on your rights established under U.S. or foreign patent laws, if any.
- This agreement applies to any additional materials that, at Aqua-Leisure's request, you may submit regarding your idea.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.